Clever Vietnamese Ice Coffee
What do you need?
- Clever Dripper coffee maker
- 40 grams of Coarsely ground Coffee
- 450 grams of 93 degree Quality Water
- 250 grams of Quality Ice
- A Scale & a timer
- A 600ml Decanter or Server
- 60mls of Condensed Milk
- Pre-wet your paper in your Clever dripper.
- Put your 40 grams of coffee in your Clever dripper, add your 450 grams of water and allow the coffee to steep for 3 & a half minutes.
- During this time put your 250 grams of ice into your server and pour the condensed milk over the ice.
- When your 3 & a half minutes are up, give the clever dripper coffee a good stir with a spoon and allow to stand for a further 30 seconds.
- Place your Clever dripper on top of the server and allow the coffee to filter through over the ice and condensed milk.
The filtering process should take about 1 & a half minutes.
Stir the coffee in the server thoroughly and enjoy.
I normally use a medium Roasted single origin coffee and depending on how strong or sweet you like your coffee you can tweak the recipe accordingly.
Contact us for all your ice machine filtration system.
+27(0)21 556 7418
Contact Shaun for all your ice coffee needs!
“Iced coffee is a type of coffee beverage served chilled, brewed variously with the fundamental division being cold brew – brewing the coffee cold, yielding a different flavor, and not requiring cooling – or brewing normally and then cooling, generally by simply pouring over ice or into ice cold milk.” – Wiki